RehaMove3 is a medical device for scientists. It is controlled via serial interface with a precompiled C-library (download »). This allows flexible control of the device. The control can be carried out via script languages (C, C++, Python, MATLAB etc.) or via graphical programming systems (LabVIEW, Simulink etc.).
Two types of communication protocols:
Define individual stimulation pulses, which has to be triggered by the user.
Stimulation pulse is initially defined and repeated with a fixed frequency till an update is made or the treatment is stopped.
Scientists can define various stimulation patterns.
- weight: 280 g, rechargeable battery,
- small (50 x 73 x 32 mm),
- powerful (4 channels up to 130 mA)
- stimulation unit
- High performance of commands
- Minimal latency
- Electrode error detection
- Battery state
- Full control over stimulation parameters
- Each channel can be configured with individual current: ± 130 mA, pulse width: 20-16000 µs, frequency: 1 - 500 Hz and pulse form: 1-16 points. These values depend on active channels and settings of other parameters.
- Easy integration into your application
- Uses a virtual serial port interface (FTDI).
- The provided C-library can be interfaced from most programming languages and is available for the most common compilers and platforms.
ScienceMode3 protocol is unique and has a broad range of applications for scientists around the world. If you are interested in using the RehaMove3 for research applications, do not hesitate to contact us +49 391 61 07 645. HASOMED likes to promote innovative applications for clinical use.